The manager of HPLP’s Raleigh, N.C. office, Carolyn Marcus has exclusively focused on Workers’ Compensation Defense since 2005. Carolyn represents a large number of self-insured employers in addition to insurance carriers and third-party administrators.
Carolyn frequently lectures and provides continuing education workshops throughout the country concerning a wide variety of complex topics relating to all aspects of workers’ compensation law in the State of North Carolina.
Outside of work, Carolyn enjoys traveling, shopping, reading, exercising and good restaurants. She is a lifelong and devoted fan of her beloved Tar Heels.
- North Carolina State University
Bachelor of Arts
summa cum laude
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Law
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Wake County Bar Associaton
- Defense Research Institute
- 2005 North Carolina