864.248.4005 [email protected]
As a member of the firm’s civil litigation team, Anna L. Bullington represents clients involved in real estate, business, and construction law litigation. She is admitted to practice in South Carolina and all state and federal courts in Georgia.
Before joining HPLP, Anna practiced law in Macon, Georgia, where she specialized in eminent domain and condemnation litigation for the Georgia Department of Transportation. Her experience in handling complex real estate matters is uniquely valuable in helping clients obtain favorable results in a wide variety of commercial and residential property disputes. Anna also represents individuals and companies of all sizes in business-related matters, from new business formation to litigation of contract disputes.
Outside of work, Anna enjoys spending time at home in Greenville with her husband and their Maltese, Lucy.
- Georgia Southern University
B.S. in Public Relations
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Former member of the Mercer Law Review
- Former member of the Moot Court Board
- Active member of the Georgia Bar Association
- Active member of the South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina District