A Full Range of Default Related Services
Our lawyers serve as one-stop conduit for comprehensive legal services, working with lenders, servicers, and investors on a full range of legal issues. We are focused on quickly resolving complicated mortgage matters and returning loans to performing status where possible. We focus on cost and time effective solutions for our clients, which includes loss mitigation, quality control, and quality assurance. Using a streamlined process, you’re given a single attorney and paralegal as your points of contact; as a result, timelines to close files are shortened, and your legal risks and expenses are minimized. We are able to provide mortgage lawyers and services throughout the South Carolina and adjust to changes in volume as needed.
- Handle disputes involving breach of financial contracts, leases and negotiable instruments
- Commercial and Residential Foreclosures
- Advise clients on a range of related issues, including, title issues, construction lien law, survey concerns and land use.
- Tax Sale Disputes
- Eviction Services
- Title Curative Actions
- Post Judgment Proceedings including the enforcement and collection of deficiency judgments
- Loss Mitigation
- Forbearance Agreements
- Deed in Lieu
- Loan Modifications
- Bankruptcy Services, including:
- relief from stay actions, adversary proceedings, motions for adequate protection and proofs of claims
- Credit Unions
- Mortgage Servicers of Commercial and Residential Property
For general inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Please contact our Greenville office by phone or email at [email protected] and we’ll set a time to discuss our services.