Regan A. Cobb brings a wealth of experience to HPLP’s Charleston office as she has worked exclusively in the field of Workers’ Compensation Defense since 2001. Prior to joining HPLP, Regan was an equity member of a large insurance defense firm located throughout the Southeast. Regan has extensive knowledge in all aspects of worker’s compensation litigation including subrogation and appeals. She represents employers, insurance carriers, self-insureds, government entities, and third party administrators in multiple industries including healthcare, construction, hospitality, staff services, retail and manufacturing. She is also a Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
With her vast knowledge and experience, Regan often provides lectures, seminars, and training on current issues that impact those in the field of Workers’ Compensation. Regan has been a member of the Worker’s Compensation Defense Insurance Multi-State Group for over 12 years presenting annually at the WCI annual Worker’s Compensation Conference in Florida. Before joining a firm, Regan was a Solicitor for the Fifth Judicial Circuit.
Regan resides in the Charleston area and enjoys spending her time with her family, with her 2 dogs, and rooting for her Gamecocks.
- University of South Carolina –Bachelor of Arts degree, Cum Laude, South Carolina Honors College
- Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law
- Active member of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Active member of the Charleston County Bar Association
- Active member of The South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Active member of The South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Education Association
- The Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina