Regan A. Cobb brings a wealth of experience to HPLP’s Charleston Workers’ Compensation team as she has worked exclusively in the field of Workers’ Compensation Defense since 2001. Regan represents employers, insurance carriers and third party administrators in multiple industries. She is also a Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
With her vast knowledge and experience, Regan often provides lectures, seminars, and training on current issues that impact those in the field of Workers’ Compensation. Before gaining 17 years of experience in the field of Workers’ Compensation Defense, Regan was a Solicitor for the Fifth Judicial Circuit.
Regan resides in the Charleston area and enjoys spending her time with her family, with her 2 dogs, and rooting for her Gamecocks.
- University of South Carolina –Bachelor of Arts degree, Cum Laude, South Carolina Honors College
- Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law
- Active member of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Active member of the Charleston County Bar Association
- Active member of The South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Active member of The South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Education Association
- The Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina