Stokely Holder focuses his diverse civil litigation practice on representing clients in the areas of commercial, construction, business and real estate law, as well as commercial collections. He is currently admitted to practice law in both the State Court of South Carolina and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Holder previously served as a partner with a Greenville-based civil litigation firm after first beginning his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Edward W. Miller of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Holder is member of numerous civic and charitable organizations. He is also on the Board of Directors for Holder Electric Supply, Inc., as well as the Board of Directors for the South Carolina Governor’s Cup Billfishing Series through the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources. He is an active participant in numerous wildlife and fishing conservation associations and is a former Vice President and President of the Greenville Saltwater Sportfishing Club.
A Greenville native, Holder enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He and his family are members of First Baptist Church Greenville, and he is also an avid outdoorsman with a passion for saltwater fishing, hunting and golf.
- Member of the Greenville County Bar Association
- Member of the South Carolina Bar Association — Construction Law and Real Estate Sections
- Member of the American Bar Association — Construction Law and Real Estate Sections
- AV® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Legal Elite of the Upstate
- Co-author of the South Carolina Construction Law Handbook: Implied-in-Law Contracts
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina District